Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

It was the first day of term 4, school just started. But sadly I didn't make it because I was sick by having a sore through and flu so I had to got to the doctors. I wasn't also sick but I had to help out with the tree work because it was only my Uncle that cuts down the tree and takes the rubbish so I had to stay Yesterday and help out with rubbish it took so long because there were so many palm trees to be cut down. It was fun because it wasn't only me that didn't go school it was my cousin also. I was at Takanini because I went over for the holidays and my Uncle forgot to drop me off on Monday. We did
heaps and heaps of stuff but the best thing we did is watch television and learning and helping out with


the jobs but the thing that I didn't like was that we had to wake up early in the morning to get things ready for the day but we also get blessing for  that I got home and I got my things ready for school and also got prepared.
My goals for this Term is be kind to each other and use the right that comes out of my mouth. My other goal for this term is to help one another and study more and do more work and use my time wisely learning the thing that I don't yet know. I am going to try and listen and learn more things on my hardest subject and that is maths

I had fun over the holidays and I wish that there will be more holidays coming up.

The End.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Evan! I am really impressed that you have set goals for yourself this term. It's great to see this and I look forward to you having fun for your last term at PES.

    ReplyDelete